Hello...kpo betol org² ni egh...update pun salah, tak update pun salah...suker ar org nak update ape...nyehahahaaa!~ *bLuEkHz*
Niwayz, heran tak KU heran, herez another one..
Turkish song introduced by a dear fren of mine..
I guess something he wishes to convey to someone he has feelings for?..
Perhaps..hanye Tuhan saje yg tahu..
i wish u knew..İkimizin Yerine (Tarkan)
-English Translation-
For the both of us
I have loved in abundance
I have experienced love's most softest guise
For nights I breathed your smell
The stuff you left behind, the empty house
My hand would not reach the phone
Unsure it stumbled many times
I fell in defeat to myself
Seeing myself like this
What I believed to be my pride
Is really my hopelessness
I realized that you had gone for good
On top of that all, you were right
The fault was all mine
So be not sad my love, be not offended
The apple of my eye do not forsake me
Leave as presents all the pain for me
I will cry for the both of us
Although you are aware of your unjustness
For you did not really want this to end
But my heart is always on your side
So sacrifice love and protect yourselfMeaningful eghk?..yah..very the touching..
Haiz..emo lah pulak gue ni..Hmmm..alot of thingz happened in the midst of my 'disappearance' from here..
Too many to state all of coz..some highlightz are probably special and memorable occasionz..for example like Kak E'enz SI audition for which I almost lost part of ma hair due to Che'mongz excitement of using a portable fan,..
tanak ckp lah kan! preparationz for a show @ TP for which I had to face a person from ma past,..
life has to go on yah.. dearie peepz bdayz,..
u noe i lop u all! susah payah prepare for a themed party - "pinKceSs",..
had fun wif ma besty boyfwen..wat a mermaid!~ *cHeEky WiNx* mega perdana,..
congratz to those who made it but those who dun, dun despair k.. mamaz trip to Australia,..
jeles seh..but glad u had fun..love u dearly.. piala putri,..
stress banget!~ special tanx to those peepz who helped out..u noe who u r.. *wiNx*Hmmm..therez more to d above tapi cam byk sgt nak recall..harap maklom, memory space limited..Ok, herez something recent - just went to Batam last wkend..mama ckp konon nak makeup for the Australia trip dat i missed out on..
wow..touching betol~!takper²..itz da thot dat countz..gHeGhEgHeeE ;p niwayz, i needed the getaway..
K now im in da mood to complain..
Werk is such a dread seh..has alwayz been aniwayz..i like the job but the environment??..
urgh..disgusting!.. thank God i have great colleaguez ard me..some, dat is..otherz may juz be spies for the 'chief dayak' & his pact..juz found out about something..
darah up jek.. good ppl keep leaving da company..
wasted united..stoopid like hell!~Ok ok enuff lah kan..personal notes next..
To ma dearest Muhd Al-Amin,..im so sorry for your lost..gotta be strong k..so so sorry couldn't be there for ya physically..but u noe u alwayz have me..im juz a call away..
love ya..To him,..maafkan kiter sekiranyer awak tersinggung..i dunoe wat else to say..
To you,..one last chance..datz it.
..Enuffz enuff..i mean it..